All documentation on Bee-Plane, Mini-Bee projects is available in this wiki.
Please find Bee-Plane project documentation.
Bee-Plane is a medium-range aircraft with detachable fuselage. It is a collaborative R&D project at TRL2
Current Beeplane projects and objectives
- Complete Bee-Plane TRL 2 (in 2017)
- Launch academic projects for 2014/2015
- Establish wrap up of Beeplane configuration
- Find adequate public funding scheme with an European consortium
- Find new academic and industrial partners
TRLs - Technological Readiness Levels
- Bee-Plane TRL 2, Year 2013, 2014 and 2015
TRL2 has started within an extented R&D consortium
- Bee-Plane TRL 1, Year 2012, all docs from TRL1, work done during 2012/2013 by 4 french engineering universities
- Bee-Plane TRL 0, Year 2011, first drawings and concept explanation
Welcome on board
Thank for your updates and works.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.